In today’s competitive world, organizations need to focus on their customer relationship management to reach higher growth and profitability levels if they can effectively manage the customer relationships. No matter what company you are running, whether asset management, finance, banking, property finance, tax advisors, private equity, wealth management etc, it is important to know about your customers and is also important to know what they expect from you. Survival is getting tougher for the organizations in their respective industries, so it is important to pay attention to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
So, to solve this, many companies prefer to have an ERP and CRM system to manage everything with utmost efficiency and effectiveness. A few years back, Microsoft launched a software called Microsoft Dynamics 365. This software is the ultimate solution to all your problems. This software is effective for every type of organization. Know that this software is fully customizable as per your fit so that you can take your relationship management to the next or higher level. You can easily find providers of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations in Dubai or any other country.
You can make this work as per your requirement as you can customize it as per your preference. Know that It will help you grow your business as you will easily be able to assess your customer’s insights and sales insights: email integration, customer service dashboard, and much more. With the help of this information, you can easily make decisions and strategize them accordingly.
Following are some of the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Relationship insights- This is one of the most valuable tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365. This feature will help in tracking and recording all users’ data. It will help you interact with the customers. This feature will help in analysing the data so that proper decision-making can be done.
- Relevance search- This search feature enables users to find matches for words or key phrases based on relevance. With the help of this search engine, you can easily look for all the keywords, which will save you valuable time. With the help of this feature, users can now enjoy accurate results.
- Mobile capabilities- These features will give a mobile-friendly user experience. This feature has added new colours, layouts, editable grids, etc, so that the data looks more presentable. This will make the data more understandable.
- Cloud-first- Also, all the data, content etc. will directly be stored in the cloud system. You can have direct access to all the information anytime in any part of the world. This will help in saving the costs of maintaining the data. Also, the data will be safe in the cloud system, so you need not worry about data protection.
- Integration capabilities- In CRM, you would always like to ensure that the product integrates with the existing business system. As Microsoft Dynamics 365 belongs to the Microsoft eco-system, it will seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Word, OneNote, SharePoint, Excel, etc., and other applications.
So above are some of the common features which will work great for your business. To know more about it, the following are some of the top benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financial services:
- Eliminates data loss- This is integrated with artificial intelligence and cloud computing system. Financial services involve lots of databases and storing them at different places gets very cumbersome. So here, with the help of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can store all the data in the cloud system. This will help in keeping the data safely all at one location without the fear of losing it. This will provide you with a single space to keep all your data and keep data confidential.
- Compliance and regulation- We all are aware that financial services involve lots of legal compliance and regulations. It is important to adhere to these laws and regulations. With the help of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you will be able to perform all your financial services. It is also very obvious that managing all the financial data manually can be a hectic task, so here the Microsoft Dynamics 365 will handle all your financial data with all the required regulations.
- Customization- We all have different patterns of doing the job. So as per your convenience, you can customize the Microsoft Dynamics 365. This platform provides its user with the required flexibility to customize the application as per their requirement. Also, Business Central can easily integrate with other Microsoft applications like Power BI, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, and others. So, if you have data in multiple Excel sheets, it can be easily made available in the Business Central interface.
- Boost employee efficiency and productivity- This platform will help in regulating everything concerning the customer and sales insights. This will help the businesses providing financial services. You can have easy access to data with a few clicks. This platform is very easy to learn, so you can easily go through the insights and make the best use of them. This way, there will be a boost in your efficiency level and will help in increasing your productivity.
- Real-time insights and reporting- This will help the business to have direct access to the real-time insights of the customers. This will help them to strategize their decisions accordingly. For the financial industry, it is important for them to know about the current happenings, historical records, and possible future trends.
- 360-degree customer point of view- The financial industry depends upon its credibility and reliability. To maintain this, it is important for them to always have a close look at the customer insights. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is integrated with customer relationship management which will allow you to directly access the customer data.
So above are some benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financial industries. ‘Neologix’ will help you in customizing the Microsoft Dynamics 365, which will give you the freedom to thrive by connecting your data, processes, and team with this business application.