SharePoint Website | Request Management System
Sharjah Center for Document and Research (SCDR) is a prestigious initiative of the Sharjah Government to ensure documentation, preservation, and archiving of the rich cultural history of UAE and Sharjah in specific.
The SCDR website is designed to act as a portal to share latest news, activities in SCDR, services, downloads, publications and details about related government websites; also admin features to manage documents, content, publications, templates, departments and media efficiently and effortlessly. The project entailed development of Request Management System in Arabic & development of responsive website in English and Arabic using SharePoint 2013 platform using UAE government guidelines for website development. The SCDR SharePoint portal is intended to increase productivity by changing the manual submission of applications such as article submission, CV submission to online. In future, the request management application will be extended to handle requests from other government organizations in Sharjah as well.
Solution and Services
- The manual, paper based documentation and archiving, correspondence, administrative, strategic planning, financial and procurement processes of the organization were standardized in order to streamline workflows, reduce errors, and improve overall efficiency.
- Simplified inter-department application submission and approvals with specific and configurable workflows.
- Integration of Kanban app and Google Analytics to the site with graphical trend charts
- Secure user login and permission management to protect security of data and information in the portal.
- All data entered to the system has to pass two levels of validation like client side validation and server side validation. Data is updated or saved in database only if both validations are passed.
- Training provided to selected personnel and administrators about the application and workflow.
- Neologix ensured continuous support for client after the implementation for 1 year.