Neologix Software solutions is proud to be selected as the technology partner by Sharjah E-Government in developing mobility services for Sharjah Government, earlier this year.
As a part of this partnership, Neologix was invited by the Sharjah E-Government for attending the GITEX Technology Week where its consultants took part alongside the Government to explain and support the technology services to the citizens of Sharjah. The core team of Neologix Software Solutions that participated in this event comprised of Shan M Hanif -Co-Founder ,Giash Haneef -Head of Business Development, UAE Region, Hussain M -Project Manager and Aravind Prabhakar -Senior Business Analyst.
Following were the key highlights of the event:
- Neologix presented a multi-touch application that portrayed complete information about all the Sharjah government departments in front of all the delegates from around the world.
- Neologix Software Solutions delivered 2 efficient multi-platform mobile applications to Sharjah E-Government for presentation during the event’s official inauguration
- Go Sharjah – An Augmented Reality App which helps any user to simply and effectively identify the government offices in a way in which the user views and holds the device.
- Eye of Sharjah – A Complaint and Suggestion submission portal app for the public where people can take a picture or a video as proof and post it to inform the higher authorities. His Highness’s Supreme Council will be able to overlook the actions taken for the complaints and suggestions posted by the users.
- Neologix also developed and delivered successfully, a Google Glass application which helps in scheduling and managing the official meetings during the event.
- Neologix also completed and delivered an official web portal for Sharjah that was launched at the event in a very limited time schedule.
Apart from this, Neologix also got the opportunity to meet the Crown Prince of Sharjah and discuss the success of the event with him. Officials from other departments of the Government also met with Neologix to discuss the ongoing projects undertaken by them as well as scope of future projects.