While running a business, companies come in contact with many parties. It is a good sign as your business tends to grow, but at the same time, it gets very clumsy to manage all the contracts. One has to check and everything when you come in contract to avoid any kind of future uncertainties. The contract helps bind two or more parties together to work together or sign a deal. If anything goes wrong in the future, one can look back into the contract for details. As the business grows, businesses sign more and more contracts, and that eventually gets difficult to manage. So, here the companies can make it easy with the help of contract management software. Poorly managed contract processes can bring serious legal risks, which can bring huge consequences. To avoid such situations, it is recommended to take the help of the contract management software. Lately, manual contracting is proved ineffective because there are high chances of mistakes. One single mistake can bring a huge loss, and it gets difficult for the business to recover it. The main aim of the contract management software is to mitigate all the risks and completely secure all the contracts. The typical workflow of contract management is to first create, collaborate, negotiate, sign, track and renew. For today’s businesses, contract management software has become an indispensable tool as it helps in ensuring the intent of each and every contract. The contract management will not only manage but also maximize the contract’s performance, ensure the enforcement of commercial terms, accelerate the cash flows and help in reducing the non-compliance.
Also, to get a better understanding of the need of the contract management software in the business, it is important to know the risk mitigated by it:
- Financial risk- It is important for the business to meet the things on time which they have said yes to in the contract. The business can face financial risk if they are not able to meet the deadline of a particular task mentioned in the contract or missing the contract date, or any other reason. The contract management software will help in mitigating the financial risk as it will make you forget the contract date, warranty problems, etc.
- Security risk- Security risk is associated with high-profile consequences for your business. These contracts are confidential, and if it gets into the wrong hands, your business can be huge legal consequences. So with the help of contract management software, you can easily store all your confidential contracts in the cloud system. The contract management software has end-to-end encryption, so you need not worry about it.
- Legal risk- You can face legal risks when you have a breach of contract with the potential for legal accountability. You have to bear legal consequences when you miss contract obligations and compliance regulations. But with contract management software, you will get templates that are legally complied with, so you need not worry.
So above are some of the common risks which the companies face if they do not have a proper contract management system in their organization. It will surely help your business to be safe through improved risk management.
Following are some of the benefits of having the contract management software in your business:
- Make the contract easy and automated- With the help of the approved templates and clauses in place, the contract will be easily automated in the system. The contract will automatically get assembled based on the criteria associated with region, products, price, terms and conditions etc. This will help in reducing the legal complexities of the business. As the whole process is automated, you will get the full present status of your business, so you can notify the responsible parties to ask or remind them about the upcoming decisions or procedures.
- Contract management software will automatically be in the cloud system- Now, with the contract management software, the business need not worry about the storage of the contracts. The contract will automatically get saved in the cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS). This way, both parties can have easy access to the contracts anywhere at any time. This will help in not storing the contracts physically, which will reduce the threat of keeping the confidential contracts in security.
- Never miss a renewal date- This software will help you in alerting about the upcoming renewal dates. In the settings, you can turn on the alarms and alerts based on the things you want first.
- Document management- Now, you don’t need to worry about huge piles of documents and keeping them in a safe place. The contract management software will keep all your documents safe in the cloud system. Also, it is end-to-end encrypted, so you need not worry about the safety of the documents.
- Contract compliance- It will help in making sure that every contract is held to compliance standards. The software will make sure everything in the contract remains the same and nothing gets deleted. It will permit to make changes to only those who are allowed to. So this will allow full control over the contracts.
- Contract history- With just a single click, the contract management software will display all your previous contracts if you want them for the auditing process.
So above are some of the benefits of having contract management software. Also, know that the contract management software will enable your business team to self-serve from the legal templates, and this way, you can manage all your contacts from one unified space. So for the best contract management software ‘Neologix’ will help you with a streamlined and structured contract management process with the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint. It is the top UAE based SharePoint development company with a proven track record of implementing SharePoint contract management software, document management systems, correspondence management system, and other collaboration solutions in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and also for organizations in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and other countries.
Contact us now, incase of any queries.