Power Automate / Microsoft Flow Consulting
We help organisations streamline monotonous tasks and create paperless processes with Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)—so you can focus your attention on strategic work that makes your business move forward.
Contact us for free Power Automate consultation
Why Choose Neologix?
Our Microsoft Power Automate Services
Power automate design, planning & consultation
Power automate Development
Migration from legacy to modern power platform
Support & Maintenance
Migration from SharePoint workflows
Get power automate help today!
What is power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft flow)?
Power Automate is a service from Microsoft that helps you create automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
- Automate your repetitive business processes
- Send automatic reminders for tasks that are due or assigned to someone
- Move business data between systems on a schedule
- Convert legacy apps to power apps
- Move your complex excels to power apps for ease of use
- Change Infopath forms to power apps
- Connect to numerous data sources or any publicly available API
- Automate tasks on your local computer, like computing data in Excel.
- Convert Nintex apps to power apps
How our customers are getting results
Automating Order to delivery document process
We helped a medical equipment manufacturing company in the US leverage power automation and process automation to replace tedious order and invoicing procedures with streamlined processes. We also helped them automate their documents process in manufacturing and stringent quality checking.
After completion, all their order to delivery process has been automated, in the process completely digitising document storing and auditing
Power Automate Delivers Results
Streamline everyday tasks | Improve workforce productivity | Automate tasks across business systems | Accessible anywhere
* Results are from Microsoft Market Research.
Results are for a composite organisation based on interviewed customers. The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Automate, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, April 2020.