Prince Sultan University (PSU) is the first private university in Saudi Arabia established in Riyadh by Al-Riyadh Philanthropic Society for Science and licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education. The university has over 4000 students, and over 400 diversified faculty members and consists of 5 colleges. Prince Sultan University aims to provide the Middle East with a quality education to the highest international standards.
PSU needed an university-wide correspondence management system to cater to correspondence generated by the office, staff and students of the university. The system needed to register, manage and store all correspondence, track the status of correspondence and archive the completed correspondences.
Neologix implemented correspondence management software for facilitation, management, tracking and archival of correspondence between departments, staff and students of the university in a secure system of international standards.
Solution and Services
- All functionalities provided in the bilingual user interface (Arabic and English).
- Integrated workflow management for effective routing of official correspondence.
- Barcode recognition feature to automatically index and file correspondence.
- Built-in enhanced and detailed audit trail to log user and data access activity.
- Universal dashboard to track achievement level of all PSU departments.
- Email configuration with accounts to send alerts and notification. Archival of all types of correspondence for compliance and traceability.
Business Benefits for PSU
Transformation to a paperless office.
Easy way to transfer information with enhanced security and status tracking.
Reduced time spent on processing correspondences and enhanced employee performance.