SharePoint Asset Tracking/Asset Management System
ARK Group DMCC is a research, conflict transformation and stabilisation consultancy in Dubai, UAE that supports local communities in conflict and fragile areas. The organization is primarily funded by the United Nations. ARK partners with local stakeholders to develop programmes that are of immediate, tangible assistance to conflict-affected communities.
Neologix created an asset management system in SharePoint Online/Office 365 using SharePoint out of the box features, PowerApps, and modern experience in SharePoint document libraries and lists. As a result, the organization moved on to an efficient asset tracking system with centralized inventory and purchase processes whereas earlier the asset tracking was done on excel spreadsheets.
Solution and Services
- SharePoint forms to collect information on inventory/asset management to centralise the inventory and purchase process.
- User permission configuration for admin and normal users.
- Download and view reports in excel format.
- Enabled SharePoint New Experience in asset management system; this displays better in mobile browsers, is faster and easier to use.
- User manual for two types of users (managerial and normal) for adding, viewing and exporting asset data.
- Documentation and support for ARK DMCC on the SharePoint asset management system implementation.
The manual, paper based inventory management and asset tracking processes of the organization were standardized in order to reduce errors, streamline workflows, and improve overall efficiency.
Better and faster access to inventory and asset information with SharePoint modern experience.
Secure login and permission management to protect security of data and information in the portal.